Gurdas Maan Birthday Special: Unfolding some not known chapters of this Punjabi singer
Gurdas Maan, the all-rounder artist is prepared to ring his 62 birthday and we will wish him all glow and endowments on his exceptional day.
We should unfurl an amazing sections in no time.
1. Gurdas was Born in a Sikh Jatt family on fourth January 1957, in Giddarbaha in Punjab. Before all else, he began his profession as a representative of the Punjab State Electricity Board.
2. On his own front, the man is hitched to Manjeet Maan and has a child, Gurickk G Maan who has taken his instruction from Yadavindra Public School and Mayo College.
3. He was broadly perceived in 1980 for his tune, ‘Dil Da Mamla Hai’ and from that point forward has been one of the unmistakable characters in the Punjabi music industry.
4. Gurdas isn’t only a vocalist however suited with different characteristics of songwriting, arranging, and acting. In his accomplishment, Maan has recorded more than 34 collections and composed around 305 tunes, till now.
5. Indeed, he is the main Punjabi artist who is the national honor champ for Best Male Playback Singer at the 54th National Film Awards. He can sing in various dialects Punjabi, Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, and Rajasthani.
6. The capable star with his Punjabi style has won a few hearts of the general population, yet he is celebrated for his job in ‘Waris Shah-Ishq Da Waaris’, in light of the Punjabi writer Waris Shah amid the creation Heer Ranjha, for which he won the national honor.
7. Maan recorded the hit Punjabi melody ‘Laung Da Lashkara’ under the heading of amazing artist Jagjit Singh. He likewise showed up in Shah Rukh Khan and Preity Zinta starrer Veer Zaara as an extraordinary visitor appearance.
8. The man has endured two noteworthy mishaps and in one of his disaster, he lost his driver who requesting that he lock in couple of minutes just before the episode.
9. Afterward, he composed and played out a melody “Baithi sade naal savari express gayi” devoted to his driver. He imparted a decent attach to his driver.
10. He is an eager aficionado of Football, in a meeting he uncovered to the Express that he is a supporter of Manchester United football club.