Happy Birthday Preity Zinta

Known the world over for her dimples, Preity Zinta has continually tried different things with her jobs in movies like Kya Kehna, Kal Ho Naa Ho, Dil Chahta Hai and Veer-Zaara. Here’s wishing her a glad 43rd birthday.
Preity Zinta

Date of Birth: 31-Jan-1975

Place of Birth: Shimla, , India

Profession: Actor, Model, Presenter, Social activist, Writer

Nationality: India

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Hindi film industry frequently gloats of two sorts of performing artists. One, who bet on their looks and identity alone to charm the crowd and second, the ones who win hearts with their art. Preity Zinta has discovered her very own place somewhere close to the two. Known far and wide for her dimples, Preity has always tried different things with her jobs in her decade-long profession, be it the blunt Priya (Kya Kehna), the credulous Shalini (Dil Chahta Hai) or the uneasy Naina (Kal Ho Naa Ho).

Preity Zinta made her introduction in 1998 with Mani Ratnam’s Dil Se. What’s more, regardless of having close to 20 minutes of screen time, she left an impression in the psyches of fans. In any case, it was her leap forward execution as a single parent in Kya Kehna that helped her gain a toehold in the business. She has regularly taken up eccentric characters, similar to the surrogate whore in Chori Chupke, and given layered and nuanced exhibitions. Here are her five best exhibitions:

Kya Kehna (2000)

Preity Zinta’s depiction of single high school mother Priya Bakshi in Kundan Shah’s Kya Kehna was an achievement execution, not on the grounds that it broke the generalizations against pre-marriage pregnancy yet additionally on the grounds that, Priya risks experiencing passionate feelings for two unique men after some time. What’s more, only sometimes had our industry depicted female characters confronting such decisions. In spite of the fact that not an extraordinary accomplishment at the season of its discharge, Kya Kehna turned into a sleeper hit later.

Dil Chahta Hai (2001)

Farhan Akhtar’s Dil Chahta Hai had for long been credited as the most authoritative film on kinships in Bollywood. It was likewise the primary transitioning films that depicted Indian youth in a way that was sensible as well as relatable. In Dil Chahta Hai, Preity Zinta plays Aamir’s adoration intrigue Shalini. What’s more, it’s her solid character story that makes Preity’s demonstration convincing. Indeed, she dogs down under her family’s strain to wed a person she wouldn’t like to however her reasonable way to deal with life is superbly summed up in her exchange, “Yet Rohit’s a hero. He has a couple of imperfections. Who doesn’t?”

Kal Ho Naa Ho (2003)

Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga isn’t just about pushing a message: Juhi Chawla

Preity Zinta gave the nerdy ‘chashmish’ look another importance with her go about as Naina Mathur in Kal Ho Naa Ho. Presented as an unsettled scarcely regularly grinning young lady to start with, Naina’s character takes a jump through the course of the film by experiencing the aches of adoration for Aman (Shah Rukh Khan). Naina’s unbridled laugter, her bluntness alongside her uncertainties made her a standout amongst the most relatable characters in the film.

Veer-Zaara (2004)

Kiara, Varun, John and others include in Dabboo Ratnani’s 2019 schedule

Zinta plays star-crossed sweetheart Zaara Haayat Khan inverse Shah Rukh Khan’s Veer Pratap Singh. She recieved a ton of thankfulness from commentators for her depiction of a Pakistani lady who becomes hopelessly enamored with an Indian man. Her execution was controlled yet vivacious and kept crowds snared to the screens.

Lakshya (2004)

Preity Zinta and Farhan Akhtar held hands again for the 2004 war show Lakshya. Preity’s execution as Romila Dutta, an understudy dissident and correspondent is particular and fiery first and foremost however it turns considerably more nuanced when she joins Hrithik Roshan’s character Karan to cover the 1999 Kargil War.

www.akastrologyzone.com

ask@akastrologyzone.com